St. Moritz, Switzerland
Majestically situated amid breathtakingly beautiful and unspoiled scenery, the Palace is a haven of tranquility. The Badrutt's Palace Hotel, opened in 1896 by Caspar Badrutt, was the first Palace hotel in the world. For more than 100 years, it has enjoyed an international reputation of the finest hospitality. The Palace, with its tower and unforgettable silhouette, has become a symbol of St. Moritz and is still owned by the Badrutt family. The famous Palace occupies a central but quiet location in six acres of private grounds with views of the lake and mountains. The hotel offers 209 comfortable rooms in three categories according to size and location, inclusive of 39 suites.