Trading Places International
Overlooking beautiful Hanalei Bay, this relaxed retreat within the posh Princeville community offers 280 rooms on 22 lush acres. Tropical gardens with plumeria trees, orchids, and other island species surround 16 three-story buildings and an open-air lobby overlooks Bali Hai mountain.The tennis facility, featuring eight tiered hard courts, sits up on a bluff with fantastic views making it the most scenic place to play tennis on Kauai. This is Hawaii at its best… breathtaking sunsets, lush mountains and the sparkling waters of the Pacific.
- Private and Semi-Private Lessons
- Round Robins and Social Doubles Mixers
- Daily Tennis Clinics
- Ball Machine
- Full Service Pro Shop
- Programs for junior players
- 8 Hard Courts
- Tennis Pro Shop
- Award-winning pool with authentic rock-lava waterfalls and open-air hot tub
- Access to beach at Hanalei Bay, named in 2009 as the #1 beach in U.S.
- Hawaiian Gardens